Dr. Susan’s experience helps you help your pet. if you have any concerns or questions please comment below.
- When your old dog slows down, needs special attention, Dr. Susan will show you how to make him comfortable.
- If this your first pet and you can’t cope with puppy/kitten problems, Dr. Susan will give you tips to get started and point you toward the right people for special issues.
- Perhaps you are facing euthanasia and not sure how to tell the kids. Dr. Susan has just the experience to tailor your conversation to each child, no matter what age. You can make this a learning experience that brings your family together. She’ll talk you through it, introduce you to books and resources, and suggest follow-up activities to help you find peace.
- Maybe you feel stressed about what choice to make for your sick pet. When you are confused by too many opinions, Dr. Susan will help you feel calm and makethe best decision for your pet.
- When you feel bewildered or intimidated by what the veterinary team tells you, Dr. Susan as decades of experience helping people like you make sense of what’s happening and get the answers you need. Let her help you too.