Follow Dr. Susan’s advice to reduce veterinary stress. if you have any concerns or questions please comment below.
- When you worry that someone on your team works too hard and can’t separate herself from problems from the job, Dr. Susan will meet with the person. They’ll work together to figure out what’s getting in the way of work-life balance. She can teach your whole team techniques to stay healthy and effective on the job.
- If clients complain that they feel rushed to decide or pushed to do things for pet problems that they don’t understand, Dr. Susan can teach you how to talk so others understand. She will show you and your staff simple ways to communicate so clients know their choices, feel respected, and appreciate your hard work.
- Perhaps your staff is upset about something at work, like a case that ended badly or conflict within the group. Dr. Susan has decades of experience with veterinary teams. She will help you discuss it in a neutral setting and develop a strategy to prevent a replay of the problem.
- Maybe you struggle with how to provide great client service and work efficiently without spending more money. Dr. Susan has cost-effective tips on how to use the smart phones and tablets you already own to streamline your work while keeping clients more connected to your practice.
- If you want to improve your end-of-life care and pet loss services, Dr. Susan can show you how to provide the kind of service that will make your practice stand out and bring your clients back with their new pet.